RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a roleplaying site for me and a friend. 'Nuff said.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GrayClan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

GrayClan      - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:34 pm

The three brothers scattered, yowling in terror. Sparkpaw went in to help his leader, but he didn't get the chance. The other two dogs barreled in from the undergrowth, one going for Sparkpaw. The apprentice was hurled into the air, landing back on the ground with a sickening crunch. He didn't move after that.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Graystar hissed as she felt the claws of the dogs tearing at her. "Run!" she screeched at the apprentices, right before she was hit over the head by one of the dogs' massive paws.
Back to top Go down
https://rparadise.rpg-board.net
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Blazepaw and Flarepaw stared in horror, their eyes darting from the unmoving Sparkpaw to their leader. And then they turned and fled, sprinting as fast as they could away from the fight. Two of the dogs went after them, leaving the other three near Graystar.
---
Cherryblossom coughed up some blood, her eyes glazing over. As she lay on the grass, soaked in her own blood, she thought about her life. Her daughters. Her old Clan. Her former mate. I'm going to join you now...we've been apart far too long... she thought, and her eyes closed. Taking her last breath, the she-cat's bloodied flank fell still, and her world faded to black.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Graystar felt jaws close around her throat as the claws of another dog raked across her stomach, splitting her open. She could feel life leaving her, and knew that these were wounds that StarClan couldn't heal. Her last three lives were all going to leave her.
Sparrowfire will lead the Clan well, she thought as she died.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Flarepaw darted through the trees, eyes wild with terror. Blazepaw had already tripped up back somewhere, and hadn't caught up yet. Flarepaw knew his two brothers were dead. And Graystar was alone in fighting three dogs. Flarepaw himself had two of them chasing him. And he was growing tired. He knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer...but he had a plan. On the opposite side of the territory, just outside the border, lay a cliff. There was a long drop down, and no animal would be able to survive something like that. That was his destination. He just needed to reach it before the dogs caught him...

(I'm going to make Flarepaw die a hero...)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:58 pm

(OK)

Sparrowfire hissed as she paced back and forth, unable to handle the fact that her clanmates were out there dying. She could hear the screeches of cats, and barking of the dogs. But Graystar had ordered her to stay there with the Clan.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:07 am

(I have to go now, bye!)

Flarepaw's legs were growing weak. But he was almost there...! Just a few more steps, and...there it was! Flarepaw darted for the edge of the cliff, steeling himself for what he was about to do. It was the Clan...two less dogs to deal with...
He could feel their hot breath on his backside now. They were close.
Flarepaw picked up the pace, knowing the dogs were too focused on catching him to notice or care about the sudden plunge barely three fox-lengths away.
He didn't slow. He didn't hesitate. Flarepaw hurled himself off of the cliff at full speed, feeling the open air brush against him. For a moment, he felt like he was flying, and he stretched his legs out in, enjoying the feeling. And then he was plummeting toward the distant earth below, barely able to hear the frantic yelps of the two dogs behind him as they too went over the edge. He closed his eyes as he fell, knowing the pain wouldn't last long.
He had done his duty to his Clan. He was a worthy warrior of GrayClan.

(I'm proud of this little thing for whatever reason.)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:09 am

(Bye-bye Flarepaw)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:37 pm

Back at camp, the remaining three dogs had found their way to the camp. Mistpool had already fallen, killed while trying to protect the Clan's queens and kits. Streamclaw, who had recently found out she was expecting kits, soon fell as well, causing her mate, Rainfall, to go berserk, successfully driving out one of the dogs, but sustaining a life-threatening wound in the process.
Flightfeather had seemingly disappeared in the middle of the battle, nowhere to be found. Jetclaw hadn't been seen since before the dogs were discovered, leading one to think he had been the very first to fall victim. Thistletail had pulled a cowardly move and tried to flee from the overrun camp, but unfortunately didn't make it very far.

And now, the remaining warriors who could still stand on their feet fought for their lives. Skyfur had taken the badly injured Rainfall into her den, and then joined in on the fighting herself.
Lightpaw and Brightpaw fought side-by-side, their pelts slick with blood, but fury and determination gleaming in their eyes. What with the damage caused, they couldn't afford to sit and wait in the nursery, despite Graystar's orders. The Clan needed every set of claws.
Pepperfur slashed at the larger dog with her claws, eyes blazing with anger and terror at the same time. Her apprentice - Flarepaw - she knew he was dead somehow. And she wanted revenge for it.
Shadekit and Swiftkit watched, terrified from the confines of the nursery. They saw the blood spatter the camp grounds, heard the vicious howling and barking of the dogs, the defiant snarling and spitting of the GrayClan cats...it was horrifying.

(Gah! I swear, that's my longest RP post here yet! I kinda...took control of the situation here, sorry about that... -_-' )
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:29 pm

(Not to worry!)

Sparrowfire fought bravely, eventually managing to pin down one of the dogs, sinking her teeth into it's throat, and ending it's life.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:20 pm

The warriors crowded around the last dog, and it snarled in response, before whipping around to flee. Pepperfur gave a spit of rage, and chased after it.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:06 pm

"Pepperfur, wait!" Sparrowfire meowed sharply. "Do not go out there alone, there may still be more dogs left. Graystar ordered us to stay here, so we will stay."
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Pepperfur whipped around to face Sparrowfire, her eyes blazing. "Those dogs killed more than four of our cats, and you want to just let it go?" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:56 pm

"You can't go alone, and there are too few of us to defend the camp if I send more warriors with you," Sparrowfire replied calmly. "It's best to wait here until we know whether or not it is safe.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Pepperfur flattened her ears to her head. She wanted to avenge her apprentice, whom she knew was dead. But at the same time, she didn't want to go against the deputy's orders. "Fine," she growled, taking a step away from the camp exit and turning away angrily.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:11 pm

"All cats will remain in camp until the dawn patrol," Sparrowfire ordered. "By then, any surviving clanmates will have returned, and the dogs will surely have left. We will not leave the kits and elders undefended."
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Pepperfur glared at the blood-soaked ground.

Lightpaw and Brightpaw nodded at Sparrowfire's words.

Skyfur went to her den to check on Rainfall.

Shadekit and Swiftkit poked their heads out of the nursery. Swiftkit looked around with wide, scared eyes. "Where's Sunnypatch?" She asked after her mother.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Sparrowfire felt her heart break.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Skyfur padded slowly out of her den, looking defeated. The Clan turned their gazes on her, and she meowed into the silence, "Rainfall is dead."
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Sparrowfire sank her claws into the ground.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Skyfur shook her head softly, and turned away.

The rest of camp was eerily silent, until Lightpaw suddenly broke it. "Just how many cats have we lost?"
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:06 pm

"We can't be certain yet," Sparrowfire replied.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Lightpaw turned back to her sister.

Swiftkit and Shadekit stared blankly across the camp.

(Want to time skip to later?)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:17 pm

(Sure. Two days later, perhaps?)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:19 pm

(Okay, sure.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GrayClan
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next