RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a roleplaying site for me and a friend. 'Nuff said.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Platform 9 and 3/4

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Where the students catch the train to Hogwarts
Back to top Go down
https://rparadise.rpg-board.net
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Serenity, Ryan, and Ariana stood together with their parents, excited about going back to school.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Rose stood with her siblings and their father. Rowan was bickering with Lily again, and they were rapidly getting on the eldest Hawthorne sibling's nerves.

Reina, Vera, and Annora were also with their parents, being mostly silent as usual.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:01 pm

(I made new characters.)

Terra and Jamie Hall were eagerly waiting for the train.

Damien Graysen was just arriving onto the platform with his things.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:00 pm

(They're added)
"I'm so excited!" Ariana exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Rowan prodded Lily in the side, and she jumped back. "Don't do that!" She exclaimed.

Rowan mock-frowned. "Why not?"

"It's annoying!" Lily snapped back.

"No, you're annoying," Rose muttered, "Both of you."

Rowan turned to his elder sister. "What was that, Rosey? What did you say?" He asked cheerfully.

Rose turned on him. "Don't call me that!"

Rowan frowned. "I don't think that's what you said, Rosey."

"Shut up," Rose spat.

Rowan just laughed.

- - -

Reina and Vera were silent.

Annora was looking around with a cool expression.

- - -

Terra was practically bouncing up and down on the spot while Jamie waited calmly beside his sister.

- - -

Damien was being...well, Damien. He was waving at every person that walked past him, whether he knew them or not.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:26 pm

"Hey guys, what's up?" asked Serenity as she and her siblings walked over to join the group.

"Hey Rosey," Ryan said with a smirk and a wink.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:35 am

Rose's eyes narrowed. She glared at Ryan. "If you know what's good for you," she said in a low voice, "you'll shut up before I'm forced to make you look like Rowan here," she indicated to said boy, who's formerly broken nose was now swollen and slightly crooked, plus a black eye.

Rowan blinked and said to Rose, "Aw, I know you wouldn't hurt Ryan," he teased, smirking, "he means far too much to you for that."

Rose stiffened. She gritted her teeth as her face flooded with heat.

Lily counted quietly, "3...2...1..."

And then Rose turned on her brother, screeching like a banshee, and tackled him to the ground. She started beating at his face again, drawing all sorts of attention.

(Are you gonna RP the book characters here as well?)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:07 pm

(I probably should, since that friend of mine is still yet to make her account, and she called dibs on Harry.)

Ryan blinked at Rowan's comment, confused.

Serenity gazed at the two in shock, while Ariana cheered enthusiastically.

Hermione Granger stared at the two in amazement.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Rose stepped away from Rowan, a dark and angry look on her face. "Never, ever, say that again!" She spat at him.

Rowan lay on the ground, twitching in pain. Yet he still managed a weak, "Never ever say what, Rosey? That you have feelings for-OW!!" Rose kicked him in the side, a scowl on her face.

"Shut. Up." She snarled.

Lily was watching her two older siblings with wide eyes, shaking her head slowly.

- - -
(It's plain to see that the three Hawthorne's will be my most frequently RP'd characters...)
- - -

Jamie and Terra Hall were staring at the Hawthorne's with amazed eyes. Terra walked forward, to get a better view, and accidentally bumped into Hermione Granger. "Eep!" The eleven year-old squeaked. "Sorry!"

- - -
(Do you think you could delete Vera and Reina for me? But keep Annora!)
- - -

Annora Fuery watched the three Hawthorne's with cool eyes.

Damien Graysen turned his head toward the commotion, and grinned when he saw his fellow Gryffindor, Rose Hawthorn, there.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Ryan was clearly confused, while Serenity was looking at Rowan with concern.

Hermione turned to look at Terra. "It's fine. Are you a first year too? I'm Hermione Granger."

(Deleted)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Rowan slowly got back to his feet, groaning in pain.

Rose glowered at him.

Lily just rolled her eyes. Those two needed to grow up.

- - -

Terra grinned. "I'm Terra Hall," she turned half-way toward Jamie, "And that's my twin brother, Jamie. We're both first years."
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Serenity walked over to Rowan. "Are you all right?" she asked. "You know, you should probably stop teasing Rosey- I mean Rose. It just gets you injured!"

Hermione smiled happily. "A pleasure to meet you. I'm glad to have met other first years."
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Rowan smirked around the pain. "I'm fine, Serenity," he said, "and teasing sister dear is just too fun to pass up. That's why I do it. She gets angry and flustered at the slightest thing."

Rose's eye twitched. "Don't talk as if I'm not here!" She snapped.

"See?" Rowan said, grinning mischievously. "The slightest thing."

Rose clenched her jaw angrily.

Lily sighed.

- - -

Terra grinned widely, while Jamie walked up to stand at his sister's side. "Yes, it is a pleasure." He replied politely.

- - -

Annora looked around, a bored look on her face.

(And also, I thought you had claimed Draco, too. Shouldn't you be RPing him as well?)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:48 pm

(Hey, just so you know, I deleted Damien. I didn't want to him in my charries anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:31 pm

(OK)

Serenity giggled.

Ryan smirked at Rose.

Draco spotted the other first years and, curious, decided to go meet them. "Hello," he drawled. "I'm Draco Malfoy, a first year. AND a pure-blood. And you are?"

Hermione smiled. "Hermione Granger, I'm also a first year. I'm muggle born. It's nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Rose scowled at the people around her. "...I hate you all."

Rowan pouted. "Aw, c'mon, Rosey! Lighten up!"

Rose turned on him again. "Would you stop calling me that? My name is Rose."

- - -

Terra grinned. "Terra Hall. First-year, and a pure-blood." She turned toward Jamie, "And this is-" Jamie cut across her.

"I can introduce myself, thanks," he said, annoyed, "I'm Jamie Hall. And also her twin." He shot a look at Terra.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:21 pm

"Oh, calm down Rose," Serenity said gently. "Oh, Ariana, it looks like there are some other first years over there. Why don't you go meet them? They will be your classmates."

"OK, Ren!" Ariana said cheerfully, skipping off to meet the other first years.

Draco narrowed his eyes at Hermione. "Mugggle born? Hmf."

"Is there something wrong with being Muggle Born?" Hermione asked, tilting her head questioningly.

"Only to some," Ariana answered her, walking over. "Hi, I'm Ariana Blackthorn. It's nice to meet you!"

"Hermione Granger. It's nice to meet you too."
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Rose scowled.

- - -

Terra and Jamie looked at Ariana. "Hi!" Terra said in a bright tone.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 pm

"Hi! What's your name?" Ariana asked, instantly liking Terra.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:57 pm

"Terra Hall." Terra replied, grinning. "And that's my twin, Jamie. He doesn't like it when I introduce him, though."
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:05 am

"Hm, sounds like my brother and his friends," Ariana replied cheerfully. "Mind you, that's because they like the dramatic introduction of their stupidity."
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Terra laughed. Then she blinked. "So we're all first-years, then?"
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:47 am

"Yeah, we are," Hermione replied. "Isn't this exciting?"

Ariana nodded happily. "You bet it is!"

Draco scowled. "I'd be more excited if I hadn't just met a mudblood." He then turned and stalked off, head held high.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Terra's eye twitched. "Don't ever call anyone that, you stuck up little brat!" She spat after him.

Jamie put his hand on his sister's shoulder, and forced her to turn away. "Ignore him." He said. "People like him don't know anything, besides how to act like they've got a stick shoved up their-"

"That's enough, Jamie!" Terra cut him off, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Platform 9 and 3/4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform 9 and 3/4   Platform 9 and 3/4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Platform 9 and 3/4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Paradise :: Hogwarts RP :: Platform 9 and 3/4 and the Hogwarts Express-
Jump to: