RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a roleplaying site for me and a friend. 'Nuff said.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogwarts Express

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:17 pm

The train to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
https://rparadise.rpg-board.net
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Ryan, Serenity, and Ariana boarded the train.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Lily got on just behind Ryan, Serenity, and Ariana.

Rose and Rowan though, started pushing and shoving at each other, trying to get on first.

Terra and Jamie stared at the two Hawthorne siblings as they fought to get on the train.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:54 pm

It was five minutes to 11. In five minutes, they would all be on their way to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:21 pm

With a glare, Rose shoved past Rowan and onto the train.

Rowan got on after her, a stupid grin plastered to his face.

Terra and Jamie were finally able to get on, as the two Hawthorne's were no longer in their way.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Serenity sighed and rolled her eyes at her friends, exhasperated.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Lily went to sit in one of the compartments, completely ignoring her two older siblings.

Rose and Rowan each went to a separate compartment, Rose glaring at her brother, and Rowan just grinning impishly.

Terra and Jamie ventured over to an empty compartment, and sat down.

From there, the five students waited for the train to leave the station.

(Any other characters I've created other than these five, I won't be RPing. Just consider them to be non-existent.)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:44 pm

(As in ever again, or just for now?)

Serenity joined Lily, Jake following them.

Katherine went to joine Rose.

Ryan sat alone, reading a book.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:54 pm

(I'm not sure yet...but just for now, at the very least. I may just end up using the others when we need an extra character or two for something or another. Kinda like how things are in stories; you have your main characters, then you have your secondary characters, and so on. You get what I'm saying?)

Lily purposefully glanced away when she saw Jake trailing after them, eyes fixed straight ahead, with a very subtle pink hue to her face.

Rose seemed much calmer now that her brother was nowhere in sight. She sat down on the seat and sighed.

Rowan, being the bothersome fool he was, went straight to where Ryan was. He shoved the compartment's doors aside, and swept inside dramatically, without even a word to his friend.

Terra and Jamie sat across from each other, Terra looking out the window, and Jamie flipping lazily through a book.

(Where are the book characters?! More importantly, where are Harry, Ron, and Hermione? Shouldn't they be here?!)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:01 pm

(Yup. As to the book Characters, derp. I guess they're being like Derpy in Season 3 of MLP: Vanished. No one claimed Harry or Ron, so I'll be them just until someone takes them.)

Harry and Ron sat in a compartment together, and Hermione joined Neville.

Serenity noticed Lily's reaction, and grinned slightly. "Hi, Jake," she said cheerfully. Jake nodded, and grinned at Lily, sitting next to Serenity, across from Lily.

"Hello to you, too," Ryan said to Rowan sarcastically.

Katherine smiled at her friend.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:22 pm

(You're still forgetting Draco. -.- )

Terra looked bored, and she soon grew fidgety. Jamie, for the most part, ignored his sister.

Lily forced down the blush, and grinned back at Jake. "Hello, Jake," she said.

"I never said hello to you, so whatchu talkin' 'bout?" Rowan replied in a weird tone, and then added on in a completely serious voice, "Have you been smoking something?" This was all said with a straight, serious face.

Rose sighed again, lighter. "Finally. Someone else can deal with Rowan now."
That someone being Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Ryan sighed and rolled his eyes. "It's called sarcasm, Rowan."

"Hi, Lily. Excited for our fourth year?" Jake asked.

Katherine grinned. "I'll bet you're thrilled about that."

Draco decided to join a few other first years, including some family friends, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy Parkinson.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 pm

"I am aware of that, good sir," Rowan responded, still straight-faced.

"Yes," Lily replied. grinning widely. "What about you?"

Rose smirked. "Of course I am," she replied, "You have no idea how much I want to wring that boy's neck on a daily basis."

Terra started to whistle something off-tune. Jamie gritted his teeth, knowing his sister was doing that on purpose. It was a given fact that when Jamie ignored his sister, Terra would retaliate by persistently making annoying sounds to get his attention. Most of the time, it worked.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:39 pm

Ryan sighed and rolled his eyes as the train lurched out of the station.

Jake grinned again. "You bet! How about you, Renity?"
Serenity narrowed her eyes. "You know I don't like it when you call me that," she warned.

Katherine grinned. "I know exactly how you feel. I go through the exact same thing with Ryan!"
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Rowan broke out into a grin and laughed.

Lily looked at Serenity. "Why not? I let everyone call me Lily, though my full name is Liliana," she blinked, "I don't think there's anything wrong with shortening a name."

Rose nodded. "Yeah," she said, "Brothers are a bother."
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Katherine smirked. "Maybe they should just be called 'bothers', with the r after the b completely dropped. Permanently."

Ryan laughed as well.

Serenity scowled. "Well, my name shortened just sounds stupid!" Jake snickered.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:02 pm

"It's not stupid...just unique," Lily said. Then she shot Jake a look. "It's nothing you need to laugh over," she warned him.

Rowan stopped laughing and sat down. He then smirked, "I should probably avoid Rosey for the rest of the day," he snickered, "I don't think she'd very happy with me right now." He still had the black eye and crooked nose to prove it.

Rose grinned in response. "Permanently," she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Serenity gave Jake a murderous look in an effort to reinforce that idea before smiling at Lily. Jake rolled his eyes.

Ryan grinned. "Definitely not."

Katherine smiled. "I can hardly wait to get back to school."
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Lily looked out the window of the compartment, sighing.

Rowan smirked. "Rosey's sure got a nasty temper."

Rose looked at her friend. "I suppose," she murmured in response.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Ryan nodded. "That she does. She's really rather pretty, though," he added.

Katherine raised an eyebrow. "Something wrong, Rose?"
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Rowan shot Ryan a surprised glance. "Pretty? You think my violent elder sister is pretty?"

"Hmm?" Rose replied. "Oh, no, it's nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Ryan stammered as he quickly tried to explain himself. "Well, you know, she isn't exactly ugly, I mean, you know, she has nice- uhh, hair?"

Katherine grinned. "Ryan sure seemed relatively happy to see you."
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Rowan deadpanned. "Her hair? You're telling me she's pretty because of her hair? Is there something wrong with you, Ryan?"

Rose flushed red. "Yeah, whatever," she snapped, "It's not like I was happy to see him."
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:59 pm

"That's just one quality," Ryan replied quickly.

Katherine smirked. "He was smiling at you like an idiot! I've never seen a more ridiculous expression in my life!
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:06 pm

"Uh huh," Rowan said flatly. Then he broke out into a spontaneous grin. "Wait...Ryan...don't tell me that you like Rosey. Because that would be just plain weird."

Rose scowled at her friend's smirk. "What are you suggesting? That the irritating nuisance likes me?" She snorted at the thought.

(Am I the only who finds the fact that both lines are about Ryan liking Rose funny? How did that happen? XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hogwarts Express Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Express   Hogwarts Express I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Express
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Paradise :: Hogwarts RP :: Platform 9 and 3/4 and the Hogwarts Express-
Jump to: