RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a roleplaying site for me and a friend. 'Nuff said.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anouncements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Where you can find necessary informations such as the anouncements at the Start of Term Feast, the Sorting, and House Points. And, of course, the character list and who plays them.

Timeline: Hogwarts Express

Book Characters:
Gryffindors:
Fred Weasley- one of the Weasley twins
George Weasley- one of the Weasley twins

Hufflepuffs:

Ravenclaws:

Slytherins:

Unsorted:
Harry James Potter (reserved)
Hermione Granger (rp by Mormeril)
Ronald Weasley
Draco Malfoy (rp by Mormeril)
Pansy Parkinson
Blaise Zabini
Hannah Abott
Dean Thomas
Seamus Finnigan
Crabbe
Goyle
(More TBA)

Created Characters

Gryffindors:

Damien Graysen - short blond hair that sticks up everywhere, clear blue eyes. Pale skin. Outgoing, cheerful, he's almost always in a good mood. Seventh year Gyffindor, seventeen years old. Muggle-born. (Azura)

Rosabelle (Rose) Hawthorne - She has bright, fiery-red hair, pale skin tone, and bright blue eyes. She is amazingly stubborn, short-tempered, and strong-willed. She is a seventh year Gryffindor. Seventeen years old. (rp by TheAzuraStar)

Katherine (Kitty) Smith- Long black hair, fair skin, bright blue eyes. Stubborn, clever, and likes to help others. Seventh year, seventeen years old.

Jake Smith- Short, neat black hair, fair skin, grey eyes. Hardly serious at all, major fan of the Weasely twins, but can be serious at times. Fourth year, fourteen years old.

Hufflepuffs:

Ravenclaws:

Reina (Rei) Fuery - mid-waist length black hair that curls at the ends, dark silver eyes, and fair skin. She is mostly calm, collected, and quiet, and is clever and intelligent. Has sly and mischievous tendencies. Sixth year Ravenclaw. Sixteen years old. Pure-blood. Wears her hair longer than her twin's so it is easier to differentiate between the two. (Azura)

Vera Fuery - shoulder-length black hair that curls at the ends, dark silver eyes, and fair skin. Mostly quiet, but has a bit of a temper. Has impulsive tendencies. Sixth year Ravenclaw. Sixteen years old. Pure-blood. Wears her hair shorter than her twin's so it is easier to differentiate between the two. (Azura)

Ryan Blackthorn- short auburn hair, fair skin, hazel eyes, stubborn, sixth year, sixteen, very clever, half-blood (rp by Mormeril)

Serenity Blackthorn- long auburn hair, fair skin, blue-green eyes, proud, stubborn, kind, very clever like all Ravenclaws, fourth year, fourteen, half-blood (rp by Mormeril)
Liliana (Lily) Hawthorne - She has dark auburn hair, pale skinned, forest-green eyes. She is stubborn like Rose, but doesn't lose her temper as easily. She is a fourth year Ravenclaw. Fourteen years old. (rp by TheAzuraStar)

Rowan Hawthorne - He has very dark ginger hair, semi-pale skin, and bright blue eyes. He is the most-laid back out of the three Hawthorne siblings. He tends not to take things seriously. He is a sixth year Ravenclaw. Sixteen years old. (rp by TheAzuraStar)

Slytherins:

Adrian Ryans- short blond hair, fair skin, blue eyes, clever, quiet, proud, fifteen, fifth year, pure-blood (rp by Mormeril)
Aphrodite Ryans- long blond hair, fair skin, bright blue eyes, proud, stubborn, arrogant, fourth year, fourteen, pure-blood (rp by Mormeril)

Unsorted First Years
Ariana Blackthorn- miniature version of her older sister Serenity, overly curious, 11 (rp by Mormeril)

Annora (Nora) Fuery - long black hair, light gray eyes, and fair skin. Slightly bad-tempered, impulsive, sly and mischievous, quick-witted and intelligent. Unsorted first year, eleven years old. Pure-blood. (To be placed in Slytherin upon being sorted.) (rp by Azura)

Jamie Hall - short, messy dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes. Slightly tanned skin. He is friendly, kind and compassionate. Unsorted first year, eleven years old. Pure-blood. He and Terra are fraternal twins. (To be placed in Gryffindor upon being sorted.)(rp by Azura)

Terra Hall - waist-length, wild dark brown hair, hazel eyes. Fair skin. She is stubborn, but kind, and very passionate about the things that are important to her. Unsorted first year, eleven years old. Pure-blood. She and Jamie are fraternal twins. (To be placed in Gryffindor upon being sorted.)(rp by Azura)

Last edited by Mormeril on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rparadise.rpg-board.net
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:21 pm

(So this is also where you join?)

Rosabelle (Rose) Hawthorne - She has bright, fiery-red hair, pale skin tone, and bright blue eyes. She is amazingly stubborn, short-tempered, and strong-willed. She is a seventh year Gryffindor. Seventeen years old.

Liliana (Lily) Hawthorne - She has dark auburn hair, pale skinned, forest-green eyes. She is stubborn like Rose, but doesn't lose her temper as easily. She is a fourth year Ravenclaw. Fourteen years old.

Rowan Hawthorne - He has very dark ginger hair, semi-pale skin, and bright blue eyes. He is the most-laid back out of the three Hawthorne siblings. He tends not to take things seriously. He is a sixth year Ravenclaw. Sixteen years old.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 pm

(Yup. Will add! Meet up in Diagon Alley?)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:28 pm

(Oh, and any book characters you're interested in? Harry's already been called by the friend I told you about who said she'd join tomorrow, and I've got dibs on Draco)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:35 pm

(No, not currently.)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:38 pm

(Ok. See you in Diagon Alley)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:56 pm

(I think I'm going to claim Hermione)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:00 am

(okay)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:23 am

Reina (Rei) Fuery - mid-waist length black hair that curls at the ends, dark silver eyes, and fair skin. She is mostly calm, collected, and quiet, and is clever and intelligent. Has sly and mischievous tendencies. Sixth year Ravenclaw. Sixteen years old. Pure-blood. Wears her hair longer than her twin's so it is easier to differentiate between the two.

Vera Fuery - shoulder-length black hair that curls at the ends, dark silver eyes, and fair skin. Mostly quiet, but has a bit of a temper. Has impulsive tendencies. Sixth year Ravenclaw. Sixteen years old. Pure-blood. Wears her hair shorter than her twin's so it is easier to differentiate between the two.

Annora (Nora) Fuery - long black hair, light gray eyes, and fair skin. Slightly bad-tempered, impulsive, sly and mischievous, quick-witted and intelligent. Unsorted first year, eleven years old. Pure-blood. (To be placed in Slytherin upon being sorted.)

(Will make more later.)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:56 pm

What a Face More characters!

Jamie Hall - short, messy dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes. Slightly tanned skin. He is friendly, kind and compassionate. Unsorted first year, eleven years old. Pure-blood. He and Terra are fraternal twins. (To be placed in Gryffindor upon being sorted.)

Terra Hall - waist-length, wild dark brown hair, hazel eyes. Fair skin. She is stubborn, but kind, and very passionate about the things that are important to her. Unsorted first year, eleven years old. Pure-blood. She and Jamie are fraternal twins. (To be placed in Gryffindor upon being sorted.)

Damien Graysen - short blond hair that sticks up everywhere, clear blue eyes. Pale skin. Outgoing, cheerful, he's almost always in a good mood. Seventh year Gyffindor, seventeen years old. Muggle-born.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anouncements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anouncements   Anouncements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anouncements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Paradise :: Hogwarts RP :: Great Hall-
Jump to: