RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a roleplaying site for me and a friend. 'Nuff said.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GrayClan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

GrayClan      - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Sparrowfire opened her eyes and lifted her head, pulling her nose away from Graystar's cold body. Cloudheart made his way over to carry the dead leader off for burial. He would have a full day of work ahead of him. Dogtooth and Dogfang padded over to help the elder.
Sparrowfire sighed and lowered her head. The Clan had been decimated. But they would go on. She made her way over to Lilactail. The Clan needed a leader. It was time to go to the MoonTree.
Back to top Go down
https://rparadise.rpg-board.net
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Pepperfur pressed her nose into her siblings' fur one last time, and then stepped away, her eyes dark with sorrow.

Lightpaw and Brightpaw stared mournfully down at their mother's body, their pelts brushing in an effort to draw comfort from the other.

Skyfur kept her head bowed. She had lost her three siblings. All of them had died, leaving her by herself.

Swiftkit and Shadekit were sitting near their mother's body and refused to move. Swiftkit would growl and hiss at any cat who came too close, and Shadekit just stared blankly at Sunnypatch's unmoving body.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Lilactail rested her tail over Sparrowfire's shoulder momentarily before murmuring "it's time to go." The deputy nodded before following the medicine cat out of camp.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:26 pm

(Time skip?)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:32 pm

(Nah, I was going to rp out the 9 lives thing at the moontree page.)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:43 pm

(Okay.)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Flameheart, Brighttail, and Darkfur all sat together in silence.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:03 pm

Skyfur retreated into her den, head down and tail dragging in the dirt.

Lightpaw and Brightpaw sat side-by-side, both unusually silent and sullen.

Pepperfur watched as the last of their deceased Clanmates were carried away, her eyes dark with something unknown.

Swiftkit and Shadekit watched their mother's body until it vanished from sight, and then the two kits turned away toward the nursery.

- - -

(Hey, some things to say. One, have you thought about who you're going to make deputy next? There's not many cats to choose from anymore... Two, I'm probably going to make this battle with the dogs be the one that makes something in Pepperfur 'change', if you get what I mean by that. I have it all planned out. Listen:
This battle turns Pepperfur into a darker, angrier cat, and then Shadekit becomes her apprentice. And when Darkfur later turns her down in favor of Lightpaw/willow, she becomes well, for lack of better word, evil, and starts training with the Dark Forest. Her anger and hatred will rub off on Shadekit/paw, and then he also becomes dark hearted(he's already bitter because of the death of his parents, so this will work out fine), becoming another recruit for the Dark Forest.
Pepperfur will at sometime try to attempt to kill Lightpaw/willow like she did in the original GrayClan, and she'll get caught and exiled. By this time, Shadekit/paw will be a warrior, known as Shadefang.
And I'm thinking while all of this is going on, the prophecy is slowly revealing itself, and Black-kit is also born sometime within all of it, and he and Shadekit/paw/fang become allies, roping Shadekit/paw/fang into the darker side of the prophecy as well.)

(...phew! That's certainly wordy. What do you think? Sounds good? The original Shadekit/paw/fang was also a traitor, so I think it's fitting if he and Black-kit become allies? And their names are also both darker sounding as well!
And also, before I forget, do you remember how I first introduced Brightpaw/willow? I made her as Lightpaw/willow's long lost sister who eventually found and joined GrayClan. But since this version of her was born into GrayClan, I'm going to have Brightpaw/willow suddenly disappear mysteriously for a few moons.
Lightpaw/willow, who will be distraught after the loss of her sister so soon after the death of her mother, will start training in the Dark Forest with Pepperfur(before she's exiled), Shade/kit/paw/fang, and Black-kit.
And then I'll have Brightpaw/willow return, and from there, I'm not sure what I'll have happen next.)

(So to sum it all up: Pepperfur turns traitor and is exiled. Shadekit/paw/fang becomes a warrior of the Dark Forest along with Black-kit. Brightpaw/willow will suddenly vanish. Lightpaw/willow will turn to the Dark Forest after the death and disappearance of her mother and sister respectively. All of these things will be happening around the same time-ish, overlapping each-other in places, along with any plots you have for your other characters.)

(And as for my other characters, such as Swiftkit/paw/breeze and Skyfur...well, I'm not quite sure what role they'll play yet. I'll figure out something.)

(So tell me what you think of my ideas. And not just a few words, like, 'it's okay', or 'sounds good'. I didn't type all of that up just for such a small response. I want an actual reply, telling what you think. Like what could change, what should stay the same, what could be added, etc. And also tell me any ideas you have for your other characters that could be included into all of this, too. I don't care how long your response is, I just want your honest opinion of it all.)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:33 pm

(Sounds good. I was thinking Dogtooth, like in original GrayClan.)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:49 pm

(Okay.)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:45 pm

(Gah, it's been awhile. Do you want to just skip everything to a few moons ahead? In all of the Clans? Because I don't even remember what was going on here anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:53 pm

(Good plan)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:43 pm

(Yeah. Now who do I RP again...? Whatever. I'll just start off with Lightpaw. And you said before that Dogtooth was the new deputy of GrayClan?)

Lightpaw yawned and stretched, fluffing out her fur. She glanced around the camp, noting how little cats there were now, after that devastating dog attack. Sighing, the young apprentice emerged from the confines of her den, and trotted over toward the somewhat low fresh-kill pile.
We need to hunt, she thought as she gazed down at the pile. There wasn't much there besides a few mice and birds.

(Right there is a sample of my new RPing style. I'll probably be using this from now on, rather than one-liners.)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Sparrowstar sighed as she watched her Clan. So many had died in the dog attack, and she was worried. Leaf-bare was coming, and she feared that they would starve.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:18 pm

(Okay, before we do too much RPing, we should discuss some future plots. Like I was talking about before, we could do a journey-type thing, but with a twist that I just thought up:
It's an idea based (very)loosely on an RP that I was apart of on the forums a long time ago. Say, the Clans lose their home, and all of them die aside from a small few - like 8 or 9 cats - they're all from different Clans, too. And then basically what we'll be RPing about is how these cats interact with each other as they are forced to band together to survive. Maybe they'll separate into different Clans once more. Maybe they'll all group together and form a brand new one. Maybe we'll throw in a romance plot or two, or have a cat commit treachery and try to seize control of the group of survivors.
This means we'll have to abandon all pre-decided plots we had before, because not many of them will fit in with something like this. Aside from maybe Black-kit. Maybe he'll be that evil cat who turns on his fellow survivors.
Another point to be considered is that we'd either have to delete or just not use the other threads already existing, and create a new one to use for this plot.
Or, or we could have two plots running at once. You know, we could keep going with what we have here already, and start this new plot as an entirely different thread, kind of like in an AU fashion, with some of the same characters, just following a different path. Or we could use entirely different characters for this other plot...hmmm...I don't know...)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:39 pm

(Since we've basically forgotten everything that was happening here, we may as well just go with that plot.)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:44 pm

(Okay, and I think we could just transfer some of our current characters from here over to the new plot to use. Are you going to create a new thread for this plot?)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:16 pm

(I'll make a new one, and we can just copy the characters we're keeping into the new thread, do a time-skippy thing, and then get rid of the old threads I guess. Or we could just transfer the Clan cats we're keeping into the forest and have them travel through there.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GrayClan    GrayClan      - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GrayClan
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6