RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a roleplaying site for me and a friend. 'Nuff said.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome PLEASE READ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

Welcome PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Welcome PLEASE READ   Welcome PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Hello, mae g'ovannen, kaltxi. This is where you can, well, basically introduce yourself and say some stuff about you. But before that, I'd just like to go over a few basic rp rules.

1. No god-modding. That means no controlling another person's character without their permission. This should also cover killing or severely maiming someone else's character without their permission. But by all means kill off your own characters yourself if you want to.
2. PLEASE be responsible. The entire reason I made this website was so a friend and I could roleplay without needing to rely on people who were less serious about roleplaying to be their characters if their characters were important, after dealing with unreliable people who couldn't be counted on to show at some point. Let us know if you are going to be away for over a day, please. Important stuff can happen while you are gone. The world does not revolve around you. So if you want to be a part of this, please try to post on a somewhat regular basis, or your characters WILL be removed. I hate having to follow through on this threat, so don't give me a reason to.
3. No overly offensive language please and thank you. Some swearing and such is all right, as this was made for teenagers, but please try to have values. And also, nothing too graphic for violence. Basically, don't put anything too disturbing on here. I've had enough mental scarring to last me a lifetime, thank you very much.
4. No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stues. Those are annoying. Everyone has some sort of personality flaw, all right? So no overly beautiful, perfect characters that everyone falls head-over-heels in love with at first sight. Such characters shall be frowned upon until they show some sort of sign of being a real, well rounded character. And if this fails to happen after a reasonable amount of time, then they shall be removed.
5. To add a character to an rp, go to the designated adding zone. For the Warriors rp, that is the Camp belonging to the Clan that you want your character to be part of (if it's a rogue, make their territory, and said character shall be considered added), for Hogwarts, it's the Great Hall, for LOTR, I'll think of something and let you know.
6. Have fun. This should be self explanatory.

Now, to start off the introductions, I will go first. I am Mormeril, the Dark Lady of Insanity. I did not include my title in my username because I didn't feel like it. I come from the most epic part of the internet known as the realm of Fanfiction.net, and spend a fair bit of time either here, there, or learning elvish at Merin Essi ar Quenteli, a website dedicated to the study of Elvish and otehr languages from Middle Earth. I am seventeen, and a bit of a nerd. My real name is my business, unless I actually know you in rl. So deal with it.
Back to top Go down
https://rparadise.rpg-board.net
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

Welcome PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome PLEASE READ   Welcome PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:31 pm

I'm TheAzuraStar, but feel free to call me Azura instead. I also have an account on Fanfiction.net, and I admit I spend the majority of my free time there. My age is sixteen, and I was born in the year 1996. I am Canadian, and my first name is - hey wait! I ain't telling you guys that! Screw you! tongue
Back to top Go down

Welcome PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1