RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a roleplaying site for me and a friend. 'Nuff said.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SnowClan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

SnowClan    - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Lilypetal re-entered the camp and stared in shock at the two cats who were fighting.

"Quit it!" she yowled, charging towards them and trying to knock them apart as Icetail snarled "That's enough!"
Back to top Go down
https://rparadise.rpg-board.net
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Stoneheart and Stormfeather ignored the rest of the Clan, and continued their fight.

Aquamist and Raintail watched with wide eyes. Until Raintail stepped forward, and forcefully pulled Stoneheart away from his sister. "Mouse-brains!" The deputy snapped, "Stop this now!"

Stoneheart and Stormfeather stood glaring at each-other. They both had clumps of fur missing, and several scratches.

Raintail gave them both scathing looks. "If you two don't have anything better to do than fight with each-other, then I suppose you won't mind being put back on apprentice duties," she growled, "there's lots to be done, what with our lack of apprentices these days."

Stormfeather looked like she wanted to protest, but thought better of it, and padded off, looking visibly ashamed.

"What?" Stoneheart growled, outraged. "I will not be put back on-" he cut off as Raintail thrust her muzzle into his face.

"I have given my orders," she hissed, eyes ablaze with icy fire, "Your deputy has spoken, and you will listen!"

It was silent for a several heart-beats, until... "Fine," Stoneheart muttered, his ears flat. He slunk away.

Silence reigned again for a few moments.

Then Aquamist spoke. "That was awesome, Raintail," she gave her sister a proud look, "I told you Whitestar made the right choice for her deputy!" She blinked excitedly. "And did you see the look on Stoneheart's face? He looked thoroughly scolded! I didn't know any cat could ever make him look like that!"

Raintail looked at her paws in embarrassment. "I did what was necessary," she replied, "Nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Lilypetal glanced at Stoneheart, feeling slightly sorry for him, then turned away again, ears flat. Why should she pity him? More likely than not he had started the fight.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Stoneheart grumbled to himself as he tended to the nursery. "Why do I have to do this? It was Stormfeather who started that fight!"

Snowkit, Hailkit, and Graykit all watched the dark-furred warrior with wide eyes.

"Why do you think he's here?" Graykit whispered to his littermates.

"I heard he attacked Stormfeather!" Snowkit answered, not bothering to lower her voice.

"Shhh! He'll hear!" Hailkit hissed.

Stoneheart's tail started to twitch. He turned to the three kits. "I can already hear you!" He snapped. "Now sit down and shut up so I can do my job!"

Frostwing's reaction was instant. "Don't speak to my kits like that!" She snarled, leaping to her paws. "In fact, don't speak to anyone like that!"

Stoneheart just glared at her, as if everything was her fault.

Frostwing went on. "You were my apprentice, and I know I didn't teach you to treat your Clanmates in this way." Her icy eyes flashed. "I taught you to respect all of your Clanmates. But you appeared to have forgotten that," her tail lashed. "I don't know what happened, but you had better smarten up before you find yourself doing a lot more than apprentice tasks." The queen sat down.

Stoneheart looked at his paws, but said nothing. He respected his former mentor too much to talk back further.

(Hmm. I just realized that Lilac and the kits haven't made an appearance lately. Maybe you should include them sometime soon. And you still haven't listed Raintail as deputy. cat )
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Morgana stared at Stoneheart, her nose twitching, and she wondered why he was so grumpy.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Stoneheart growled, shaking his head. He then continued on with his tasks.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:59 pm

(You can be the one to finish making the dens here. I just finished making ALL the dens for GrayClan.)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:36 pm

(OK)

Morgana continued to watch him, and Morgause and Morgaine joined her in doing so.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:41 pm

(THAT. IS. EPIC. ...I CAN EDIT YOUR FRIGGIN POSTS!)
(I added Raintail as deputy myself.)
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 pm

(And I can edit yours. And I KNEW I was forgetting something!)
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Stoneheart growled irritably to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Lilac snorted and tossed her head. The tom was pigheaded and arrogant, that much she could tell.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Stoneheart shot Lilac a glare. "What?" He growled at her.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:16 pm

"You have quite the temper," was her simple, short reply, her eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:21 pm

"Yeah, maybe I do," Stoneheart growled. "I hardly see how it's any of your business."
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:22 pm

"If you snarl at my nieces, it is," she replied coldly.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Stoneheart turned to her, eyes flaring in anger. "I did not snarl at your nieces," he spat, "Maybe you should pay attention!"

Frostwing stirred, lifting her head. "What did I tell you about respect?" The queen snapped angrily at her former apprentice.

"They aren't Clanbo-" Frostwing cut him off.

"I don't care!" Frostwing snarled. "Learn some manners!"
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Morgaine shrank back in fear, Morgana looked curious, and Morgause became protective. The difference in the three was very apparent.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:45 pm

"Yes, Frostwing," Stoneheart muttered, and then turned to Lilac and the three kits. "Sorry," he muttered to them.

Frostwing lay back down, grumbling angrily.

Hailkit, Snowkit, and Graykit were looking at the three other kits. Hailkit and Snowkit looked curious, though Snowkit was obviously more hyper. Graykit just watched with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Morgause looked at Graykit, not sure how she felt about the narrowed eyes. Morgana trotted over to Hailkit and Snowkit, while Morgaine padded over to Lilac and curled up beside her.
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:52 pm

"Hi!" Snowkit meowed enthusiastically. Hailkit nodded. Graykit watched this with blank eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 pm

"Hi!" Morgana replied. "I'm Morgana!"
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:58 pm

"I'm Snowkit!" Snowkit replied. "And those are my brothers, Hailkit and Graykit."
Back to top Go down
Mormeril
Deputy
Mormeril

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:04 am

"It's nice to finally figure out who you are," Morgana meowed cheerfully. "Frumpy Mogause over there kept telling Morgaine and I not to talk to you. She's a bit of a control freak."
Back to top Go down
TheAzuraStar
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:49 am

Snowkit blinked, and let her gaze wander over to Morgause. "Oh." She mewed.

Hailkit padded up until he stood beside his sister. "Does she not like us?" He asked, curious.

Graykit padded up to Snowkit's other side. "Yeah, did we offend her or something?" His voice was cool, but not exactly unfriendly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnowClan    SnowClan    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SnowClan
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next